Whoa, I think it's been some time since I've had posts of (above) title.
Anyway. Second (last) day of orientation. Ran around East/ Central areas of Singapore, mainly the NS and NE lines.
Waste of money lor! For the transportation fees, I meant.
Lawl, we were the first team to be back in our class. Didn't know the scores would be averaged, though. o:
Was quite sian to have to keep going from place to place. But I guess it wasn't too bad, and the committee did a pretty good job. :D
Went to KFC with a few squadmates after that.
And now, it's official.
Guess now it's official,
(Can't back out, can't back out.)LOL.
But yeah.
I iz swearing off fast food, too.
No, it isn't because of the America trip.
It slipped my mind that today's a Monday, so I went ahead with KFC. I felt so bloated after that, I can almost swear I was able to feel that my tummy just grew bigger.
On top of that, I had to join my family for dinner. OH, THE HORROR.
Okay lah, I didn't eat much. Just like two eggs or something.
BUT OH, THE HORROR.
Ye, so anyway, drama aside, I am going to avoid fast food from today on. Or at least, for the rest of this week. Then I'll reconsider. Because besides the fact that it's so fattening, oily, and unhealthy, it is also expensive.
Right. Last day of orientation tomorrow, and we're going sandcastle building. It is impossible to express in words the amount of excitement I have inside of me when tomorrow's activity comes to my mind.
Because the mere thought of it makes me want to... sleep.
Sorry lah, sandcastle building doesn't exactly cater to pigs like me.
And it's not as if I would be getting a good rest after the entire morning of working at... things made out of sand.
There's still orientation run-through and.. well. It ends at 5.30, so what can I say?
SJ is so energy-draining in addition to your already-drained, minimal supply of energy.
I don't look forward to tomorrow at all, because I feel like I truly need the time to prepare for the start of formal lessons in school. It's going to be an arduous year ahead, however much I wish to avoid it.